St. Andrew’s Nursing Home cares for the frail, sick and disabled, providing holistic wellness for the body, mind and soul. We offer an integrated care programme comprising nursing and psycho-social care, rehabilitation, social and spiritual care.
Our clinical staff provide continuous care to ensure our residents are safe and comfortable. We also provide a range of services to meet the physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual needs of our residents.
General nursing, wound management, health education
Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, art therapy
Diagnosis and treatment, regular health reviews
Befriending, end-of-life, bereavement
Assistance with activities of daily living, mental and physical exercises, reminiscence therapy, art therapy
Social, community, inter-generational and recreational activities
Mental Health Care
Psychotherapy, counselling, occupational and vocational therapy, employment training and placement
Equipping caregivers with the necessary knowledge and skills to meet care needs at home
In addition to daily exercises to maintain muscle strength, a personalised rehabilitation programme is available for the more abled.
A wide selection of activities are offered to engage the mind and feed the soul – wonderful ways to age gracefully!
Referrals initiated from hospitals, polyclinics or General Practitioners for admission may be made through the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC).
- For frail and sick adults who are physically dependent, requiring long term stay-in care and assistance in activities of daily living.
- No available and competent caregiver at home.
- Admission is subjected to bed availability.
The fees before subsidy are between $2,077 and $3,100, depending on the level of care required. Eligible residents will be able to receive government subsidies based on the individual’s per capita household income. Upon admission, a one-time administrative fee of $160.50 together with a fixed, refundable deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is refundable upon discharge after payment of all invoices has been made.
Apart from ward fees, other routine and common charges include:
- Hospitalisation charges (Any hospital-related billing will be charged directly by the hospital)
- Non-standard procedures such as nurse escort, laboratory tests, ad hoc activation of doctor’s services, non-standard medication and packaging
- Other external services as determined by St. Andrew’s Nursing Home