– Provision of physical assistance to patients and their needs during Special Outpatient Clinic / Hospital’s visit.
– Provision of assistance in areas of medication collection and laboratory test depository.
– Attends to needs of the residents, ensures theirs safety and comfort & well being.
– Check, monitor and records residents’ vital signs such as temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure.
– Assist in maintain resident’s personal hygiene, such as bed bath/shower bath, changing of clothes and bed sheets and keep them clean and dry.
– Assist in transferring and positioning of non-ambulant residents.
– Maintain accurate documentation of care given.
– Assist Ward Nurses in nursing care, such as caring for residents with urinary catheter.
– Work with Ward Nurses to maintain a safe and clean environment in the nursing home.
– Accompanies residents for their outings.
– Carries out any other duties assigned by Ward Nurses
– Possess of WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support / Therapy or others Healthcare related certificates would be advantageous.
– Bi-lingual and able to understand basic dialects would be advantageous.
– Training will be provided.
– A team player and willing to work hard.
– Physically Fit.